10.03.2019 - Round 1 results of our "A Love Letter For FreeBASIC" game dev competition have been published. Please be sure to check the results thread: http://games.freebasic.net/forum/index.php?topic=629.0. Don't forget that the competition is continuing with a round 2, lasting till 29th of April, 300 USD first prize. Stay tuned!

Author Topic: Back from vacation.  (Read 1823 times)

Lachie Dazdarian

• Double dipper
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sage
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - lachie13
    • View Profile
    • The Maker Of Stuff
    • Email
Back from vacation.
« on: July 04, 2011, 02:01:53 PM »
I was away for 2 weeks. If anyone noticed. 800 bogus forum registrations....nice.

Anyway, I now the things have been going slow lately around here, but I was really preoccupied with German classes this year. I'm free from that for a while now and hopefully will find more time for both FBGD and my own game design projects in the months to come. Maybe I can whip up another compo too. I'll think about it.

Looking forward to our future together guys. :)

Cheers!

"Things like Basic and Free Basic provide much-needed therapy and a return to sanity and a correct appreciation of people. The arrogant folk really hate a word like 'Basic' - fine, and good riddance." ~ pragmatist

rdc

• Novice
  • If (Rnd * 100) = 1 Then Print "You're in trouble!"
    • View Profile
    • Clark Productions
    • Email
Re: Back from vacation.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 08:54:22 PM »
I have three games in the pipeline right now:

1. Underworld. Large roguelike game with tons of stuff. Be a while for this one. I am going to implement a lot of ideas I have had on rl games in this one.

2. House on the Hill. Currently doing set work on this this.

3. Golf Solitaire. This is using my card object and has all the bells and whistles, such as some nice background graphics, sound effects, and play options. I have been wanting to do something else with my card object and I like this game so I thought I would code up a version. I ma following the rules listed above, so the game will be nine holes (deals) with the scoring mentioned in the rules.

So you will have some things from me to poke at. :)