10.03.2019 - Round 1 results of our "A Love Letter For FreeBASIC" game dev competition have been published. Please be sure to check the results thread: http://games.freebasic.net/forum/index.php?topic=629.0. Don't forget that the competition is continuing with a round 2, lasting till 29th of April, 300 USD first prize. Stay tuned!

Author Topic: Two Lords - ALMOST FINISHED  (Read 34914 times)

Lachie Dazdarian

• Double dipper
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sage
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - lachie13
    • View Profile
    • The Maker Of Stuff
    • Email
Re: Two Lords - ALMOST FINISHED
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2008, 04:52:54 PM »
Yeah, me too.

Being a beta tester I know the game was releasable as a complete product, at least with one episode if nothing else.

I hate when people pull these sort of stunts.

The again, I'm sure you have a good reason for this. I just hope it isn't "I got tired of the project."
"Things like Basic and Free Basic provide much-needed therapy and a return to sanity and a correct appreciation of people. The arrogant folk really hate a word like 'Basic' - fine, and good riddance." ~ pragmatist

Lachie Dazdarian

• Double dipper
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sage
    • View Profile
    • The Maker Of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2008, 05:55:07 PM »
Hmm...what happened with Eponasoft's account?

Weird.

I must look into this.

Edit:

Hmm...no log about any account being deleted in my admin panel. If that sort of activity is logged. People, do you have an option to delete your account? I do hope so. If not, then I have a problem with one of my moderators. But I'm sure it's not that. Right guys?

Then again if yes, Nek has a problem with us.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 06:04:57 PM by Lachie Dazdarian »
"Things like Basic and Free Basic provide much-needed therapy and a return to sanity and a correct appreciation of people. The arrogant folk really hate a word like 'Basic' - fine, and good riddance." ~ pragmatist

ssjx

• Forum Howler
    • View Profile
    • ssjx.co.uk
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2008, 03:54:45 AM »
I've a delete account option in my profile options.

Lachie Dazdarian

• Double dipper
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sage
    • View Profile
    • The Maker Of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2008, 04:14:50 PM »
So we offended Eponasoft? :(

barok

• Novice
  • Disco Drew Wins!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »
If Nek deleted his account and terminated his account, it would seem to me that he plans on leaving the community: perhaps to spend more time with his family and work?  Regardless, I have a feeling that after he releases the resources, he may burn his bridges.  Just my thoughts though.  I hope i'm not right, but why delete your account if you plan on continuing to participating in the community?
...He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD.  Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Never mess with the lord, or he'll maul you with bears. :)

Lachie Dazdarian

• Double dipper
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sage
    • View Profile
    • The Maker Of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2008, 05:50:47 PM »
Nevertheless, I don't see how this action was necessary.

notthecheatr

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Sage
  • Who's the guy from 21 Jump Street?
    • AOL Instant Messenger - notthecheatr
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - TheMysteriousStrangerFromMars
    • View Profile
    • notthecheatr Home
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2008, 10:19:20 AM »
Me neither.  I thought the project was going pretty well, this was one FB project that had a lot of potential.  I guess I'd be curious to know his reasons for canceling it so suddenly and unexpectedly.
The funniest thing happened yesterday.