gfxgfxFreeBASIC Games Directory Forumgfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2018, 12:52:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
14.10.2018 - We are currently running a game dev competition with a 800 USD first prize, up until 14th of January, 2019. Check the official competition thread here: http://games.freebasic.net/forum/index.php?topic=623.0
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
gfxgfx Home Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Print
Author Topic: FBGD Gameplay Combo Competition (Nov 2010 - Jan 2011) - 200 $ 1st prize award!  (Read 53888 times)
Brick Break
Forum Sage

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2011, 04:51:06 PM »

Competition closed! Redownloading all the entries as we speak. Thank you for participating.

I'll open a community vote thread today or tomorrow, and I'll try to finish rating all the games this or next week. Thank you for your patience.
Better have it as a regular thread, not a poll. We don't want people voting for themselves.
StefanPN
Recruit

Stefan Kostić

stefanpn@live.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2011, 08:00:10 PM »

Too bad ChangeV didn't finished his entry, I like that demo.

ssjx's Adventure for Breakfast is great, but I've also liked N3trunn3r's Witchcraft Adventure even I am not an RPG lover.

Witchcraft Adventure looks like a finished product compared to others.

And yes, BadCaveGuy - ("Wurm" like game) in text mode is flickering (almost unplayable) under XP and Win 7, tried it out on three computers always with the same result.

Great work guys!

KristopherWindsor
Forum Sage

The Thirsty Smiley

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2011, 08:45:50 PM »

And yes, BadCaveGuy - ("Wurm" like game) in text mode is flickering (almost unplayable) under XP and Win 7, tried it out on three computers always with the same result.

Ah, too bad. :/
I'm running Vista, and it is flicker-free for me.

Lithium
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2011, 02:36:38 PM »

I had started writing a game for this, then realized I would make more money selling it as an iPhone app. My apologies, I'll give out some promo codes so some of you can download it for free when it's released.
Lachie Dazdarian
Double dipper
Administrator
Forum Sage

lachie13
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2011, 03:41:50 PM »

Sellout!

Tongue

"Things like Basic and Free Basic provide much-needed therapy and a return to sanity and a correct appreciation of people. The arrogant folk really hate a word like 'Basic' - fine, and good riddance." ~ pragmatist
Lithium
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 18, 2011, 04:51:05 PM »

I'd rather be my own boss, and make my own money doing what I love, than working for 'capitalist pigs', getting ripped off, and only doing what I enjoy in my few spare moments. I still love the FB/QB community. I was 'raised' here, so-to-speak. I don't want to see this die nor do plan to not contribute.
KristopherWindsor
Forum Sage

The Thirsty Smiley

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #141 on: January 18, 2011, 06:59:16 PM »

capitalist pigs
Whoa... you jelly?

Lithium
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 18, 2011, 07:27:04 PM »

Sorry, that's not my view. I it was a quote intended to invoke memory in a specific person.
Mitchell
Forum Howler

Rockin Geek

View Profile Email
« Reply #143 on: January 18, 2011, 08:11:42 PM »

Me, I'm just in it to get a better score than what I got for t-tanks. I don't know if Lachie has yet to forgive me for that. Tongue

Never underestimate the destructive powers of somebody doing something new without having any clue of how to do it. Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Print
Jump to: