gfxgfxFreeBASIC Games Directory Forumgfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 28, 2017, 04:24:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
14.09.2014 - Check the results of our latest game dev competition here: http://games.freebasic.net/forum/index.php?topic=606.0
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
gfxgfx Home Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Moria 5.0 FB edtion - Anyone remmber Moria  (Read 4613 times)
commanderraven
Amoeba

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2010, 09:45:18 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently working on a conversion/update to Moria.  You can check out my progress here on my site http://games.tcshouston.net

Beta 2 is out, and use the Amiga Graphics from the Amiga 1.2 version of Umoria.  My source code is based on the VMS Pascal source code from VMS Moria 5.0 Univeristy of Buffalo version.

Since Imoria is based on this code as well, I'm considering converting Imoria next, before I resume work on my enhancements to Moria 5.0, and release 5.1

Anyway, it's Beta, so there are bugs. I'm currently working background music, and once I get that working, then I'm going to add a ton of sound effects.  Beta 3 should be a much more lively game, but it won't be out for at least another week or two.

I need help with Graphcis, because Graphic Artist, I AM NOT!  Moria 6.0 will be major overhaul of the game, to be released 2011-2012 timeframe. 

Anyway go check out the beta, it's quite playable, and a pretty nifty job if I don't say so my self.    If anyone wants to list Moria on this site of FB games, go for it.

Have fun!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 04:42:58 AM by Lachie Dazdarian » Logged
Lachie Dazdarian
Double dipper
Administrator
Forum Sage

lachie13
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 05:12:59 AM »

I'll give this a spin this weekend. I'm might be interested in doing the gfx, depending on the ambition you have regarding that aspect. But if it's just tiles and mostly static sprites, plus few titles screens - I'm up for it. Email me: lachie13@yahoo.com

"Things like Basic and Free Basic provide much-needed therapy and a return to sanity and a correct appreciation of people. The arrogant folk really hate a word like 'Basic' - fine, and good riddance." ~ pragmatist
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: