10.03.2019 - Round 1 results of our "A Love Letter For FreeBASIC" game dev competition have been published. Please be sure to check the results thread: http://games.freebasic.net/forum/index.php?topic=629.0. Don't forget that the competition is continuing with a round 2, lasting till 29th of April, 300 USD first prize. Stay tuned!

Author Topic: Hello there.  (Read 3219 times)

notthecheatr

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Sage
  • Who's the guy from 21 Jump Street?
    • AOL Instant Messenger - notthecheatr
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - TheMysteriousStrangerFromMars
    • View Profile
    • notthecheatr Home
    • Email
Hello there.
« on: August 28, 2009, 01:26:40 PM »
Well school just started again and I started missing you guys.

I can't promise I'm going to be anywhere near as active as I once was, but I'm back at least.  I'll be posting, maybe trying some games out (though I'm not planning to release any of my own in the near future, sorry :()

Anyways, I'm kind of back so hi guys.
The funniest thing happened yesterday.

Brick Break

• Forum Sage
    • View Profile
Re: Hello there.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 02:10:43 PM »
Hi, welcome back. I wish I had been here more than a month so I could know you from before, but welcome back anyways.

hexdude!

• Global Moderator
  • Novice
    • ICQ Messenger - 283467208
    • MSN Messenger - Malatestas_Ghost@hotmail.co.uk
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hhexadecimaldude
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jabrazavi
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 07:33:56 AM »
Welcome back notthecheatr, we missed you too ♡♥♡♥♡

And don't worry, Brick Break, it isn't long before you're either welcoming back an old friend, or being welcomed back yourself, here-- months seem like years, especially if you happen to get into conversation with Lachie....

Brick Break

• Forum Sage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 01:04:44 PM »
Oh boy... I know someone just called "Latch" on the TGC forums, and he always has some really helpful information, although he gives it in these long monologues. :-\ Ah well, I'm glad to be here.

Lachie Dazdarian

• Double dipper
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sage
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - lachie13
    • View Profile
    • The Maker Of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 04:24:35 PM »
Oh Joe, I know you love me. :P

Nice to see you back notthecheatr...in any manner. I'm not sure I'll be back making games any time soon too, but I hope this site will be overhauled in a month or so, and with that motivate people to produce more in FB with it's new shiny layout. I love FB and games and would enjoy if there was quality FB games to review. I'm not sure anything was released at all that warrants for a new update, wether along review. Hope this will change.

Cheers!
"Things like Basic and Free Basic provide much-needed therapy and a return to sanity and a correct appreciation of people. The arrogant folk really hate a word like 'Basic' - fine, and good riddance." ~ pragmatist

notthecheatr

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Sage
  • Who's the guy from 21 Jump Street?
    • AOL Instant Messenger - notthecheatr
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - TheMysteriousStrangerFromMars
    • View Profile
    • notthecheatr Home
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 01:57:45 PM »
Hi, welcome back. I wish I had been here more than a month so I could know you from before, but welcome back anyways.
Welcome to the community Mike!

I see things are kinda slow lately, but it's good to see there's still quite a few familiar people around (and some newer members as well).

Welcome back notthecheatr, we missed you too ♡♥♡♥♡
Incidentally the primary reason that brought me back here was because someone Google'd "notthecheatr" and for some reason your avatar turned up on Google Images.  I remembered you guys and decided to come back.

And don't worry, Brick Break, it isn't long before you're either welcoming back an old friend, or being welcomed back yourself, here-- months seem like years, especially if you happen to get into conversation with Lachie....
Ha.  I take it Lachie is often tl;dr like myself?
The funniest thing happened yesterday.

Amadia

Hello there
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 10:54:50 AM »
Is there a way to change the capital ????????????

Lachie Dazdarian

• Double dipper
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sage
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - lachie13
    • View Profile
    • The Maker Of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 02:08:02 PM »
Duh?
"Things like Basic and Free Basic provide much-needed therapy and a return to sanity and a correct appreciation of people. The arrogant folk really hate a word like 'Basic' - fine, and good riddance." ~ pragmatist