10.03.2019 - Round 1 results of our "A Love Letter For FreeBASIC" game dev competition have been published. Please be sure to check the results thread: http://games.freebasic.net/forum/index.php?topic=629.0. Don't forget that the competition is continuing with a round 2, lasting till 29th of April, 300 USD first prize. Stay tuned!

Author Topic: WZzBzz Where have I been?!  (Read 2746 times)

notthecheatr

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Sage
  • Who's the guy from 21 Jump Street?
    • AOL Instant Messenger - notthecheatr
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - TheMysteriousStrangerFromMars
    • View Profile
    • notthecheatr Home
    • Email
WZzBzz Where have I been?!
« on: July 17, 2008, 07:01:01 PM »
For anyone who cares as to why I've been offline so long, there are a few reasons:

-Playing games and just generally enjoying summer vacation (by "enjoying" I mean "jacking off").
-Family is on a long trip.  I've been with only occasional internet access for a week and a half now.  Even now it's limited, although by Tuesday I should have plenty of internet access for the next two weeks, after which... back on the fritz.  Most of the time we're camping, except when we're at hotels for two weeks.  Anyways, I'll probably spend a lot of time playing games when I can :P

So basically, I'm mostly playing games when I have internet, and programming when I don't.  Hmm, I've been thinking of perhaps writing more fbn00b tutorials if I get the time, or something like that.  Other than that, I'll try to stay more active (and test out some or all of the games for the newest FBGD Report) but don't expect a whole lot out of me >.<  When summer vacation is over, I'll be back to school, where I'll no longer be able to do so much gaming so it'll be back to being fairly active in the community as always.

If anyone needs to reach me for any reason, the best way is probably via e-mail, and my e-mail address is of course TheMysteriousStrangerFromMars@yahoo.com.  Other than that, I'll try to check in at the forums from time to time (as I'm doing now) and I may write some tutorials or articles for QBE or something if I get (or make) the time.

So how are you all doing?
The funniest thing happened yesterday.

Leonheart

• Novice
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tenchu_shinobi_taizen
    • View Profile
    • Xaviorsoft Studios
Re: WZzBzz Where have I been?!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 09:30:02 PM »
Me? Always wish I day is longer than 24 hours.
Welcome back. ;)
Even just one flap of butterfly can make storm in the world.

KristopherWindsor

• Forum Sage
  • The Thirsty Smiley
    • View Profile
    • Reddit/r/pics
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 10:42:04 PM »
I thought someone was missing... :P

Well I am once again in the middle of an awesome game dev project. :] :]

Lachie Dazdarian

• Double dipper
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sage
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - lachie13
    • View Profile
    • The Maker Of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 03:22:13 PM »
I was wondering what's up with you. Hopefully you'll deliver on my last FBGD staff job request. Did I say I need it till the end of tomorrow's business day? :P

And...

Well I am once again in the middle of an awesome game dev project. :] :]

Let's not exaggerate. :P
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 03:46:03 PM by Lachie Dazdarian »
"Things like Basic and Free Basic provide much-needed therapy and a return to sanity and a correct appreciation of people. The arrogant folk really hate a word like 'Basic' - fine, and good riddance." ~ pragmatist

barok

• Novice
  • Disco Drew Wins!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 11:01:00 AM »
Wait, you were missing?
...He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD.  Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Never mess with the lord, or he'll maul you with bears. :)