gfxgfxFreeBASIC Games Directory Forumgfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
14.10.2018 - We are currently running a game dev competition with a 800 USD first prize, up until 14th of January, 2019. Check the official competition thread here: http://games.freebasic.net/forum/index.php?topic=623.0
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
gfxgfx Home Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Barren Finally released!  (Read 21542 times)
Lachie Dazdarian
Double dipper
Administrator
Forum Sage

lachie13
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2008, 03:05:34 PM »

BTW, I discovered that Frodo (the reviewer) is a she. Time for the maker of a "great game" to make his move. Bo-yah!

Someone please help me!

Tongue

Now in a serious note.

I meant to notify you Josiah about this review as it is very complimenting on your side of the work. Kudos on that.

"Things like Basic and Free Basic provide much-needed therapy and a return to sanity and a correct appreciation of people. The arrogant folk really hate a word like 'Basic' - fine, and good riddance." ~ pragmatist
Tusike
Novice

varnaipeti@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 05:20:30 AM »

Really nice game, the music really is wonderful and the whole feeling of the game is like the story itself.
And yes I'm stuck. Here's what I have:iron bar, radio, flower, ID card, key, wire. I also had a CD to which I copied DATA1.dat and gave it to the robot, who took it and still didn't let me to the controls since I wasn't the supply unit...
I'll probably need some hints, until then I'll just try to find that master login disk.

-Tusike
Lachie Dazdarian
Double dipper
Administrator
Forum Sage

lachie13
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 06:36:03 AM »

You are on the good path with the CD and the android. Perhaps you are not supposed to please him with the CD but do the opposite. Think about the files you have on the computer hard disk. Also, you don't have a radio in the game. You are probably thinking about the battery. Plug it somewhere in!

"Things like Basic and Free Basic provide much-needed therapy and a return to sanity and a correct appreciation of people. The arrogant folk really hate a word like 'Basic' - fine, and good riddance." ~ pragmatist
Tusike
Novice

varnaipeti@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 09:37:25 AM »

Using the battery I found the password to operating the missile. Other than that I was able to draw something on the picture of Torn Gapo.
I launched the rocket and destroyed the place I was in. Did I win? Grin

-Tusike

PS: I don't know if this has been reported yet, but try typing on the computer. After you reach the bottom of the screen the screen becomes something else before showing the new line, as if a screenlock and unlock were missing.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 09:46:13 AM by Lachie Dazdarian » Logged
Lachie Dazdarian
Double dipper
Administrator
Forum Sage

lachie13
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 09:48:58 AM »

No, you did not finish the game. Nor you destroyed the place you were in. What are you talking about? Also, didn't you talk we the guy who...crashed?

Yeah, you found another bug I missed. Not that I'm quite in the mood to fix it (I have two versions to re-build - Linux and Windows). It's a rather obscure one, obviously found by someone trying to break the game. Tongue

But I'm noting it.

Tusike
Novice

varnaipeti@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2008, 10:07:22 AM »

Well, after I launched the rocket I saw how the missile was launched and then 3 other ones and they crashed into the powerplant part of the town/city. I was returned to the main menu. So no, I didn't talk with anyone who crashed... Only the graveyard man and the immortal one

-Tusike
hexdude!
Global Moderator
Novice

283467208 Malatestas_Ghost@hotmail.co.uk hhexadecimaldude jabrazavi
View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 03:06:07 PM »

This is getting silly-- we should really invest in some spoiler tags Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: