10.03.2019 - Round 1 results of our "A Love Letter For FreeBASIC" game dev competition have been published. Please be sure to check the results thread: http://games.freebasic.net/forum/index.php?topic=629.0. Don't forget that the competition is continuing with a round 2, lasting till 29th of April, 300 USD first prize. Stay tuned!

Author Topic: Moon Project  (Read 23965 times)

BadMrBox

• Forum Sage
    • View Profile
    • BadMrBox.com
Re: Moon Project
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 02:48:49 PM »
Oh nice. New demo soon?

Lachie Dazdarian

• Double dipper
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sage
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - lachie13
    • View Profile
    • The Maker Of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 05:23:09 PM »
Yeah.

The gfx is getting better and better. You have nothing to put yourself down for.
"Things like Basic and Free Basic provide much-needed therapy and a return to sanity and a correct appreciation of people. The arrogant folk really hate a word like 'Basic' - fine, and good riddance." ~ pragmatist

nkk_kan

• Forum Howler
  • Let's rocK~!
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nkk_kan
    • View Profile
    • nkk's code cache
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 09:01:09 AM »
great graphics! you seem to be good artist.  :D

winterpoem

• Amoeba
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 01:17:47 PM »
this game rocks. kept me interested even in development stage. hey let me know if you need help with any sound effects or music. i have a pretty huge library of sounds i made over the years, or i can make new ones. i have good software and experience in doing it. also have made music for game projects in the past. if you've got some plans already, good! just wanted to offer.

FotonCat

• Amoeba
    • ICQ Messenger - 190720134
    • View Profile
    • FotonCat Soft
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2015, 07:48:28 AM »
It maybe ridiculously mad to bump such an old thread, but those links to the game package are dead...
Maybe somebody still has the latest version of this game? I have only "Beta 1" version which can be found on games.freebasic.net
Share it, please.
Thank you.
FotonCat Soft