10.03.2019 - Round 1 results of our "A Love Letter For FreeBASIC" game dev competition have been published. Please be sure to check the results thread: http://games.freebasic.net/forum/index.php?topic=629.0. Don't forget that the competition is continuing with a round 2, lasting till 29th of April, 300 USD first prize. Stay tuned!

Author Topic: sort games by date (newest first, or oldest first)  (Read 5118 times)

Nexinarus

• Amoeba
    • View Profile
sort games by date (newest first, or oldest first)
« on: May 19, 2008, 06:10:25 PM »
Hey Lachie, great community site you have here :). I think it would be great to sort the games list by newest first, or oldest first. That way you can see the new hot games just released or see some old relics etc. What do you guys think ?

Lachie Dazdarian

• Double dipper
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sage
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - lachie13
    • View Profile
    • The Maker Of Stuff
    • Email
Re: sort games by date (newest first, or oldest first)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 03:14:29 PM »
Yes, I thought about that. Currently we only have sorting by year of release and that's rather imprecise. I'll think about implementing "date of addition" when and if the site redesign comes into picture. Not having it for like a year makes implementing this category now rather tedious.
"Things like Basic and Free Basic provide much-needed therapy and a return to sanity and a correct appreciation of people. The arrogant folk really hate a word like 'Basic' - fine, and good riddance." ~ pragmatist

Leonheart

Re: sort games by date (newest first, or oldest first)
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 11:41:44 PM »
yup! that's great.