10.03.2019 - Round 1 results of our "A Love Letter For FreeBASIC" game dev competition have been published. Please be sure to check the results thread: http://games.freebasic.net/forum/index.php?topic=629.0. Don't forget that the competition is continuing with a round 2, lasting till 29th of April, 300 USD first prize. Stay tuned!

Author Topic: making a window in freebasic .....  (Read 17645 times)

neo

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: making a window in freebasic .....
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2014, 10:21:49 AM »
thx you so so much mr badbox now i understand how to put some thing like this to together now :)
if your going to put your time in to some thing do it nice an slow but done very well ......
IF you can make a game that's cool and fun....
in time you may have a good job in time ......

its like at the end of doom 2 what do i have to kill next lol put code in my brain and i will think mmmm css rocks

Dr_D

• Forum Sage
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dr_davenstein
    • View Profile
    • Dr_D's apps
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2014, 06:46:24 PM »
Hey guys. I started this a while back to add gui functionality to my games that use opengl. It needs a lot of stuff still... and needs a few things fixed, but it's here if anyone wants to mess with it.  :D

http://drd.owlbox.net/download.php?id=112

neo

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2015, 08:46:33 PM »
thx guys you work to hard ps the link did not work but thx BadMrBox  i am getting the nake of this :) thx for the help .
IF you can make a game that's cool and fun....
in time you may have a good job in time ......

its like at the end of doom 2 what do i have to kill next lol put code in my brain and i will think mmmm css rocks

Dr_D

• Forum Sage
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dr_davenstein
    • View Profile
    • Dr_D's apps
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2015, 11:37:03 AM »
Yeah, sorry about that. My site has been taken down, inexplicably. The whole server is gone though, and I can't get in touch with the admins. They were known as Attacke and his brother... I think he was called TBBQ? Anyway, sorry about that. :\